Sunday, July 24, 2011

The irony - the Twilight Series makes an impact

So I've obviously had a boring weekend so far...the weather's nice enough (finally) that most of my 'support' is enjoying a weekend at home soaking up the sun and warmth of possibly the 1st summer like day that we've had.

Thus, I'm locked away in my room keeping myself preoccupied (and doing a so-so job of it).

One of the desperate acts I've stooped to is watching the 2nd and 3rd movies in the Twilight Series.  How fitting since part way through the 2nd moving I started bleeding again...apparently just the sight of blood makes me 'sympathetic'.

It wasn't much of a bleed (I don't think the nurse even notified the docs on duty) and it stopped after a couple of hours.   I haven't seen the doc yet so not sure if this will impact anything as far as timing is concerned.   I hope not.  We have a plan in place and I'd like to utilize that plan if possible (for no other reason than feeling like we have some control in the whole scheme of things).

If we get thrown another curve ball we know we can adjust, we're getting good at adjusting.  The only thing I'm aiming for is to NOT deliver Payton today.  Our support team is bare bones today so today isn't a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Bare bones - I thought your team is on call - 24-7? Good to hear that You and Baby are still Safe and Happy! Did you enjoy the Twilight Series? I did. Take care, My Dears - Love you, Always -
Auntie Bev