Monday, July 11, 2011

Forward Progress - Sort of

We still don't have a section date but today I finally recieved my updated appointment schedule.  Knowing it was likely that we'd be scheduled for Tuesday appointments I've tried to keep a clean slate...which is good because that's exactly what we have (not sure if I should feel offended by the complete disregard of my schedule - after all, I do still have a life despite it being just a wee bit pathetic now adays). 

Tomorrow I'll have another NST test, quick ultrasound and a follow up appointment with the Peri.  I am HOPING that they actually have an answer for me regarding a delivery date tomorrow. 

Meanwhile, I continue to put my daily notch on the prison wall counting down the days.  Its down to 3.5 weeks now (if not less) so even though it seems like I have been waiting forever, eventually it will come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
So, I will look forward to reading the update tomorrow - best of good news. And today is your Mom & Dad's wedding anniversary - best wishes to them. and Thursday, is your Mom's 60th birthday - will you see Mom? Keep the faith - all is well! Love you, Auntie Bev