Saturday, July 9, 2011

35 Weeks

Yay to another milestone and to our biggest one yet!! 

Its 35 weeks.  If Payton was born today (and not saying we want her to be) but she would be a candidate for ECMO.  I like to believe that being a candidate also means good things in her gestational development so all around I'm taking this to be a good thing.

I also had a few other great moments today that I'm incredibly thankful for.

I got to see my brother today (who I don't get a chance to see that often) and I got to see my Father again which is also a rare occurrence (he was talked into going down to Florida for the last shuttle launch).

Another special treat is meeting up with a friend who made a big effort to come see me (not just me but her day did entail a lot of travel so I'm incredibly grateful nonetheless). 

If Taryn does get a chance to read this I hope she understands that I talked her ear off ONLY because of how cooped up I am and what a special treat it is to chat with someone who shares so many similar experieces.

So all in all a good day.  The only thing that would make it 100% complete is if it had a little bit of Dwayne and Livy in it but I'll take my good fortune for what it is and save moments with those two for another time.

This picture of Livy is a bit old but I wanted to share it anyway because I think its so cute and such a reflection of how mischivious she has gotten:

2 comments:

Silverdollar said...

I'm so glad it worked out for us to get together! I thought I talked your ear off, so I guess we are even.

Thanks again for the yummy gelato and the stroll.

I also made a blog post about our visit.

-T

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Congratulations, on 35W Milestone:
All is good - wonderful Renee: way-to-go Payton. Keep up the marvelous work: Love yous, Auntie Bev