Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another quiet day

Just a quick post to confirm that we're still clicking along and today was another boring day (except for the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies that we baked tonight).

I'm trying to plan the next day with Livy and from my conversation with Dwayne tonight it sounds like he's having so much fun with her that he's going to hog her to himself as much as possible.

Tonight was a 1st for Livy and for us as parents (well Dwayne anyway since I'm MIA).  Livy pooped in the bathtub.  Apparently she tried telling Daddy a few times that she had a "Yucky Bum" and it only took 2-3 times before he thought it may be a good idea to check. 

Its quite something that we actually almost made it to the 2 year mark before this happened.  As much as I miss her, I'm just glad it happened with Daddy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sucks when that happens! Peanut butter chocolate cookies, yum! Have a fun day today!

Anonymous said...

How is your Day going, Renee??
Olivia looks like a charmer; I am sure that Payton will be another beauty in the family. Relax and enjoy the beauty/fun of each day - Love you - take care, My Dears. Auntie Bev