Monday, July 4, 2011

34 weeks, 2 days

Today's been another uneventful day but with some other excitement to keep me busy.

I met my sister downtown with her 2 children and my other niece and nephew that I haven't seen for 9 months.  It was great to get out and see them even for just a little bit.  They've been given the task of keeping Livy busy so she's not missing me so much (and not missing her other little cousins so much).

I also snuck in a Costco trip which was another break in my day.

The Home Care Nurse also paid a visit this morning and Payton once again performed exactly like she was supposed to so one more day with things looking good.

On another note, one pregnancy related symptom that I finally noticed is the presence of my Linea Nigra - just a faint line noticed on Saturday evening and I anticipate it'll darken over the next few weeks quite a bit.

With the boys my linea nigra appeared after I delivered them at 24 weeks and with Livy it appeared at 28w, so its odd for me to have gone so long this time (exactly 34 weeks).

Again, no idea what its for but its here.

So Maggie's due to arrive at 10 am tomorrow morning.  If I recall correctly, Maggie and her mom will be delivering in Seattle so only a small jump from where we are located in Vancouver.  We'll be keeping them in our thoughts and cheering them on as they begin their CDH fight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Renee
Great to hear that all is well with Payton! 34 weeks already - wow - time goes by fast! And Monique is back from Whitehorse with Jared's two children - sounds like fun for Olivia. Keep up the excellent work, girl. Love you, Auntie Bev