Monday, July 25, 2011

Aches and Pains

I'm glad I made it through the weekend because Livy and Dwayne got a much deserved weekend alone (sort of) with no traveling obligations to come see me in the city.  But as of today I'm achey enough that I'm ready to go even if our 'plan' for Thursday gets foiled.

It never helps much when you sleep poorly and have a dancing munchikin in your belly aiding to the aches and pains.

Its funny, because Payton has become more active in the last few weeks so we know she still has a lot of room in there.

I was hoping to get a few more belly shots but as usual, all the good dancing shots occur before I can get the camera out...still, its a great little clip for us to have remembering the last few days when life wasn't such a fight for her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holey! How Marvelous - totally Awesome!! Precious footage - of Baby Payton. Very best of Good - for You and Baby Payton. Love you, Auntie Bev.

Angela, Tony, Mattiaus and Marcus said...

Hi Renee, That video totally made my day, so amazing! I am so happy you & Payton are in your 37th week... it seems like yesterday you were researching about 30 weekers. A few more days and you get to meet your beautiful baby girl. Take care & looking forward to more posts, Angela

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is a mover. Looks like she's a pretty strong little girl.
Grandma Helen

Janet said...

You are almost there-- just saying hello and letting you know Im thinking of you and Payton! Much strength and happiness to you!