Friday, July 8, 2011

34 weeks, 6 days

I'm down to the last 2 hrs and 15 minutes of hitting my next milestone - 35 weeks.

Honestly, if you had told me at 29weeks, 5 days when I was riding in the ambulance to Women's the 1st time that I was going to stay pregnant another 5+ weeks I wouldn't have believed you but I would have cried tears of joy.

I still can't believe that I have made this milestone after the bleeding I've had with the previa.

On another note, my phone call from the nurse didn't come today as promised.  So (you guessed it) I'm still in limbo for a c-section date.

Can't say I should be surprised, nothing seems to be going as scheduled with this pregnancy in the last 15+ weeks...heaven forbid if something actually went according to plan.

Still, I'll take disorganized and multiple changes to plans as long as I stay pregnant as long as possible.

2 comments:

Lisa Spence said...

so glad payton is still 'baking' we love big babies! thank you for all of your messages of encouragement - really helping me right now!

keep resting and loving on your girls. but especially resting - you'll need it when you get to this side of things.

Anonymous said...

Hello, it is Monday morning, July 11, 2011; I am at work. All is well here. It is great to hear that all is well with Payton and you: Keep resting; you are awesome. Talked to your Mom on Saturday; and Olivia talked to us on the phone - she sounded so cute.
Love you, Auntie Bev