Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vent - Dwayne Please Read and Fix!!

Ok, so today's update is a bit of a vent for my very well intended husband.

After adding another email to our blog account, it has rendered me unable to post comments on others blogs (which is frustrating the heck out of me).

So for those of you who normally hear from me (if your checking in here) please know that I'm still following you along and cheering you on, just silently for now.

So if anyone has a solution to the problem here it is.

Normally when I sign in to my blog I can write a new post and then when I view blog, at the bottom of my post there is a little edit icon if I need to further edit it.  Now, that icon is gone and it shows that I'm not signed in. 

If I try signing in, it goes automatically to my blog home page without prompting my sign in details.

If I click on another blog and try to comment, it asks for me to sign in and I do then it asks me to insert the code (the jarbled letters to prove I'm not a computer program/spammer).  Once I enter the code it requests that I sign in again and repeat...

I have cleared all my forms, passwords, cookies etc.  I have tried deleting the email Dwayne added (but is now the primary and won't let me delete it that I can see). 

So I'm stuck...if anyone has any insight I'd be forever grateful.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I don't know why, but I have been having the same issues with commenting to others. I don't remember doing anything at all differently to my settings but on most blogs, I will try to comment and type everything out and then choose to login with my google acount and then it does the same thing, log in, captcha, login, captcha etc. So if I choose to comment annonymously and then just type my name, I can. Yours is set up differently so for some reason I can directly comment to you.