Friday, June 10, 2011

Another boring day

Not much to share today. Its just another boring blog day (which personally I like).  On a personal level though, I got to see Livy for a bit today, my second time since I headed to the hospital.

She was shy, so that means she's starting to forget who I am (the one person she doesn't need to be shy with) but I'm hoping to spend the full day with her tomorrow and on Monday, Wilma and Livy are expected to spend 3 full days in Vancouver with me so I'll have 3 full days of her. 

From there we'll have a few days break and then hopefully next Saturday (the day the Test of Metal is scheduled for) Dwayne has committed to a family day.  So he's going to bring Livy and the dogs and we'll head to Spanish banks and hang out on the water.  Sounds glorious.

So, the last week was a tough one for Livy withdrawl but I'm optimistic that the next 2 weeks will be saturated with the little bug.

No comments: