Friday, September 2, 2011

We gave Blood!! Today - In honour of Payton - Our Hero!!

Yes, these fine folks have bragging rights today!!

What a wonderful email to come home to today after the long drive (made even longer because of the long weekend) from the NICU.

I can only recognize three people in these pictures:

- In the purple shirt my Auntie Beverly (Payton’s Great Aunt).
- In the blue jacket/black shirt with curly hair my Aunt Laurie (Payton’s Great Aunt).
And
- A photo of Payton :)

I’m guessing that the remaining crew are from their place of work and even though we have never met, we are eternally thankful for your effort and generosity.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Auntie Beverly and Auntie Laurie!! You get extra points for bringing such a big crowd. KJ

Anonymous said...

Good morning!
Payton - it was a honour to give blood; for you My Dear - anytime!
My apologies - Yes, Picture is of Focus friends - they heard Payton's outstanding, brave & many successes - amazing story!! Let me introduce: G Auntie Laurie; G Auntie Bev(Gramma Valerie Twin); Chelse; Derek; Allen; Adeel; Amanda; and Michelle!!
You are amazing, Payton!!
Love you, Auntie Bev