Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 21 - March 4, 2009 - 15 weeks, 3 days - 17 weeks

This (almost) two week period saw me traveling from Vancouver to Florida to New York to Toronto and home again.

While it was a long trip, it was also a very good distraction for a very crucial part of this pregnancy. With the twin pregnancy, I ruptured at 16weeks and 2 days so being on the road (while the days were long) the distractions were numerous and I very much appreciate having that time go as quickly as possible.

February 27 was sort of ground zero for me. I now count the days past rupture (DPR).

I arrived home 5 DPR and while I arrived with the tail end of a very persistent cold, it was good to come home to my own bed and the not so great weather (though miles better than Toronto).

At 5DPR I'm feeling ultra optimistic:

75% fear and a whooping 25% hope!!!

No comments: