Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20, 2009 - 15 weeks 2 days

In hindsight today was a very special day.

In the evening (while wearing too tight of pants) we met friends for drinks. I felt little flutters thumping against the right side of my lower abdomen. This is the exact same feeling I felt when pregnant with the boys only that occurred at 15weeks 3 days and on the left side.

As mentioned, in hindsight, these flutters are indeed quickening (or baby kicks).

A very bittersweet realization that this feeling I felt during the twin pregnancy was the first and one of the only times I felt Dayne kick. I ruptured days later and never felt another kick until 19weeks and 5days with the boys.

With this pregnancy, the flutters have continued on a daily basis and have only gotten stronger and more frequent.

No comments: