Friday, July 10, 2009

35w 2d

Ha ha, I'm back, with my foot in my mouth. Only 2 days previously I was walking the walk as I didn't have any stretchmarks.

Yesterday we noticed our first stretch mark - right where my naval ring used to be.

Oh well, I think at 35 I'm too old for naval rings anyway - and really, I think the chances of getting a flat enough belly to wear one is no longer an option (as the last 8 years have proven).

Otherwise Dwayne and I did our maternity photos today. We went out to one of the local lakes for some scenic shots (since come on, we know that we're not that exciting to look at thus we need background and atmosphere). It was absolutely beautiful out today and from the few our photographer showed us, the background and area was amazing.

Of course, when we have a few to show we'll share.

No comments: