Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009 - 10 weeks 5 days

Still pregnant. Don't laugh...as of yesterday I wasn't so sure. Remember that cramping episode I had 2 weeks ago that scared me into calling the clinic and requesting another ultrasound?? Well yesterday I woke up feeling TERRIBLE!!!

I was in pain! It felt like I was 30 weeks pregnant (I can say that because the twins measured 32 weeks when delivered even though technically we were only 24).

It hurt to walk with every step sending a shooting pain through my stomach. Not cramping so much but shooting pain!!

Dwayne would be the first to admit that I complained continuously throughout the day...He did keep asking me if it's possible that it was IBS.

I'm please to admit that yes, I very much believe that the terrible pain I experienced was IBS. Who knew!!

No comments: