Saturday, May 21, 2011

We keep trying to keep up with Livy as she grows by leaps and bounds.  It never ceases to amaze me how many words she has and how she uses them. Today driving she pointed out some smoke (I didn't see it, she just said "see smoke").  I made the comment that I didn't see it and that was followed by "I think so".

She's also becoming a little dare devil on her bike.  She's copying her older cousin Michael as he scoots and rides with ease, lifting his legs.  She's now doing it (though for a much shorter duration) and tomorrow I'll get a video (if its not raining too bad) on here to see how much she's improved.

She was also chatting on the phone tonight with Dwayne who's been away the last 6 days. While she will often have a conversation on the phone with no one there, once she hears a voice she always stops talking and listens.  Today she chatted with "Daddy" for a while marking another milestone.

Here's a quick photo of Livy hanging with Dinosaur Bob while they both watch Dinosaur Train - taken just after speaking on the phone with Daddy.

No comments: