Sunday, August 23, 2009

9 days old

She has a name!!

Yup, its been a few days but we finally settled on a name. We took a few extra days to 'try it out' and to see if something else didn't come along.

Today I filled out the papers so its official (although my mother did point out that I haven't mailed the papers yet so we could still change it).

Her name is Olivia Dayne. We've started by calling her Livy and we'll see if that sticks. If she ends up being the 'big gal' her height and weight gain are indicating, we may have to switch it up to Oly.

For now though, she's still mostly "baby girl"...its funny how you get used to calling her something and it sticks.

As for her weight, Livy continues to pile on the lbs with no problem (takes after her mom there). Tomorrow we'll see how well she has done in the last week and see if she passes her hearing test.

Here's that video we promised.

ok, it took a few days to get the camera chip to work on my computer...I finally found the adapter. This video was taken on Aug 22 - 8 days old.


2 comments:

Brandy said...

Congratulations! Olivia is beautiful and so is her name.

MollySR said...

Renee, I'm so happy for you and Dwayne. I hope you don't mind that I've been lurking on your site :). Thanks for keeping it updated, and welcome to the world Olivia. You have amazing parents.