Sunday, October 21, 2007

21 weeks 4 days

Not much to report in the last few days. Things have been plugging along slowly but plugging along.

I've come to expect the late in the day movement from Baby A and he/she's beginning to be like clockwork. Usually now I noticed the strongest movement at around 8 pm or so and the last two nights it feels like he/she is actually turning around.

Last night in fact I was lying on my side and I could feel him/her moving. I went to sit up and I swear I could feel him/her get 'stuck' half way through a turn as they were wedged in sideways for a second on two before they slid into a more comfortable position. Quite amazing really.

Still, I'm technically only feeling movement on the right lower side of my belly from Baby A and as much as I wish I could feel Baby B moving like A (signifying all is well) I also know the less Baby B moves, the more likely that fluid will remain for him/her to breath.

Dwayne's been good these last few days and has kicked it up a notch with his cooking. So though most meals still have a 'bachelor' flavour to them, more and more I'm getting a smile and good service to boot :).

Fall continues to settle in with the rains and falling leaves. Its just as well that I'm in bed as its one of my least favourite seasons...signifying something coming to an end. Hopefully soon the snow will come and we'll once again be moving on to the next season.

Halloween is just around the corner and I'm so looking forward to pulling up a chair at the window and checking out all the costumes this year.

First though I need to convince Dwayne (Mr Bah Humbug himself) to decorate the house.

No comments: