Monday, May 24, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things...

A few more tidbits to share. Both pictures and stories.

- Livy is walking with a walker now. When she's not on her 'matt' area she has to wear a helmet. She's pretty good about it but only lasts about 10 minutes before she's done with it. We have video too that we'll put up.






















- Livy is sticking her tongue out and blowing making farting noises. Super cute on a 9 month old...hopefully she'll grow out of it before she's 10 (I think I can put up with it for that long...).

















- she's also biting. With her new 5 teeth its rather painful...cute (the little monster that she is) but painful - she thinks its funny (that and pulling my hair). She'll go for the collar bone, knee, arm but her favourite place is the chin.

- Livy's dancing has improved (or at least it now looks like she's dancing). I've been slow to get a video of it but we have a short clip or two before she begins 'touring'.




















- When I feed Livy soup, if a little bit dribbles on her chin she will take her hand and try to shove the rest of it in her mouth. While her efforts are commendable, it makes for rather messy dinner time. Still, the little bug is learning and growing and while this trivial piece of information may seem unimportant to you, its one of the many things that keeps me laughing so I'm writing it down so that I won't forget it years from now.


No comments: