Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We miss you Daddy!!

A few more shots today to keep Daddy entertained.

Mom simply thought my legs looked funny in this outfit (which is actually from last night not today).





































Who loves me!! (yes, in case you're wondering Livy is narrating today's blog)















A girl can never get too many kisses from Mom.













An oldie but a goodie (a last week photo) of Grandma Helen and the baby legs she bought me.













And finally...Today!! We had a good day...a little running around, a little work and then an afternoon spent at my cousin's where we had great fun taking photos.

Getting ready to head out.



















When Mom gets looks like this she calls me her precious baby girl...so every once and a while I throw one of these out.













Hanging out with cousins Matthew and Michael.

No comments: