Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday

Happy Birthday to Olivia today. 

Wow, I can't believe its been 3 years since we had her. Everyday has been an amazing experience and I look forward to watching her grow (though I would happily keep her this age forever).

Turning 3 has been hard for me.  This is such a 'big girl' age and I'm starting to see my little baby grow up.  I keep glimpsing the teenager she's going to be and I hope against hope that much of her personality remains (even the grumpiness...so cute though maybe not on a 15 year old).

We kept the Birthday gifts at a minimum this year and I 'borrowed' an idea from a friend. So far Livy (and Payton) LOVE LOVE it and I'm so glad I took the time to make it.  Here it is, occupants and all (thanks Taryn!!!)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! Especially the grassy fringe -I might have to steal that idea!