Monday, December 28, 2009

'Tis the Season...etc, etc

How much chocolate can one person eat??? Seriously, there is something about the holiday season that results in neither Dwayne nor I being able to say no to all those wonderfully delicious empty calories. There was so much Christmas baking this year I still have 7 empty baking tins on my counter (and I didn't fill one of them with goodies, this all by other people - mmmm, lemon squares).

Regardless, if I stop today (ha, right) I should be ok in the weight gained over Christmas department (only because of two days of being ill from the flu).

Still, that means we have to actually stop eating all these treats and when there's still some left in the house, that's pretty much impossible.

Here's a few post Christmas holiday photos for those who want to catch up on the Livster.

One with Grandma Val:




















One with Grandpa Dave in the outfit from Grandma Val:




















Here's Livy getting the spa treatment from Daddy (its Dwayne's last resort when she puts up a fuss while they're hanging out just the two of them).













And here's Livy being her usual goofy/cute self.

No comments: